Auditing and Assurance Services
Our Auditing and Assurance Services (AAS) team does not undertake audit as a mere practice, but as an insightful business tool for research and strategy development. Our in-house professionals encompass a range of expertise on topics like regular Income Tax, Goods and Service Tax (GST) Works Contract Tax (WCT), Company Act laws, Registrar of Company (ROC) compliances, Foreign Exchange Management Act (FEMA), and so on to provide you with the best possible services and advisory on any given matter.
With our continuous efforts to go beyond and do what is merely expected of us, we also assist in matters related to Management Information System (MIS) reporting, accounting and getting pivotal registrations done as part of our auditing and assurance services.
The detailed list of services under the ambit of our AAS team includes:
- Statutory bookkeeping
- Consolidated reporting
- Monthly and quarterly assistance in preparing output accounting reports
- Accounting reconciliation
- Maintaining statutory records and accounting records
- Compliances for withholding tax and GST
- Internal controls and procedure documentation
- Physical inventory
- Financial analysis of reports
- Monthly Payroll