Auditing and Assurance Services
In a time when audit practices are essentially undertaken as an obligatory compliance mechanism or simply number crunching by various firms, we at Coinmen take the liberty of using our auditing and assurance eservices to evaluate your financial procedures and gain extensive business insight to help you.
This allows us to holistically understand your business’s functionality and further help you in providing better financial reports, maintaining more accurate records and further analyzing them to improve your financial planning procedures over time.
In our experience in terms of audit services, we’ve undertaken various assignments and projects where we’ve dealt with clients across an extensive range of sectors, helping them with not only tax and due-diligence related work but going a step ahead in monitoring how our financial analysis can help them in scaling their business growth, something which not many firms will take the risk of doing as it is often viewed as a best practice to play it safe. Our methods flow with our ideology of pro-active involvement in your business via our audit practices rather than simply treating it as a post-mortem exercise.
Added to that, our work in audit and assurance services isn’t restricted to a single aspect. We assist our clients in undertaking financial, legal and accounting reviews of business processes which include mergers and acquisitions, partnerships and internal proceedings of the company’s routine to improve and maintain efficiency. Our consultants and audit professionals are ingrained with maintaining the highest regard for accounting standards, which always follow a thorough review cycle with active involvement of our partners, as well.
Our audit and assurance services include the following functions undertaken by our team:
- Statutory bookkeeping
- Consolidated financial reporting on a continuous basis
- Monthly and quarterly assistance in preparing output accounting reports
- Accounting reconciliation
- Maintaining statutory records and accounting records across the year
- Undertaking compliance adherence for procedures involving withholding tax, GST, etc.
- Internal controls and procedure documentation, as required
- Physical inventory maintenance and its periodic/consistent update, as required
- Financial analysis of reports to identify areas of improvement and growth
- Monthly payroll management for the client
- Audits, reviews and compilation of financial statements
- Agreed-upon procedure reports
- Accounting policy and procedure manual development
- Provision of services for internal audit functions
- Constant updates on special reporting requirements for the client to ensure a head-start
- New accounting pronouncements and standards implementation
- Assistance and support for start-up, expansion and acquisition transactions
- Preparation of forecasts and projections to help in scaling business growth on a consistent basis
- Management letters on improving procedures and controls of the client
- Monthly financial statement preparation
- Attestation services