Company Secretarial Services
Why Company Secretarial Services Require Emphasis
The setup of a company’s presence in India starts with its incorporation which involves everything ranging from strategy, execution, and compliance. This three-fold approach allows us to holistically undertake our company secretarial services with an off-the-textbook method to help foreign entrants in India develop a flexible yet robust business methodology, which carries room for scalability in the future.
The incorporation of a business entity can be in multiple forms, based on the type of short-term and long-term presence that an enterprise aims to develop in India. While short-term presence can be facilitated via the likes of project offices and liaison offices; a long-term presence requires the incorporation of a wholly owned subsidiary or a partnership such as an LLP.
To envisage a scale-able business entity based which adds value in the long run and to ensure its timely compliance adherence for smooth business operations, we provide specific emphasis on our corporate secretarial services. Our focus ranges from providing strategic advisory on market entry to undertaking compliance-related work as well.
Our Experience In Company Secretarial Services
Complying under the Companies Act as well as foreign exchange transactions regulations, our Company Secretarial Services comprises of distinguished company secretary professionals who work directly in coordination with the Partners of the firm, giving a strong backbone to the service line.
With a combined experience of over 15 years in the service line, our team provides profound advisory with respect to the latest industry developments, compliance management and regular day-to-day operational management of a business entity in India.
Our Team And Scope Of Work
Aligning with our firm’s vision, our services are spread from strategy to execution; thereby allowing us to undertake assistance in various matters such as assessing business growth, analyzing sectoral performance, assessing sectoral competition and adhering to compliances with due diligence, wherever and however required to ensure beneficial outcomes and development of optimal tax strategies for the entity at hand.
Our Corporate Secretarial Services – At A Glance
Aside from the entire scope of services needed in the incorporation of a new business in India, some of the important functions undertaken by our Company Secretarial Services team include:
- Transfer of registered address, including state-to-state transfers
- Advisory on SEBI and FEMA-related matters as well as other legal or financial matters of similar nature
- Advisory on Company Law regulations and their impact on the client’s business entity in India
- Compliance and advisory related to start-up funding
- Capital infusion and transfer of shares
- Compliance for overseas/foreign direct investment
- Assistance and maintenance of statutory records of the company
- Compliance with respect to change in the management
- Conversion of privately held companies into limited liability partnership (LLP) format entities
- Compliance for LLPs across the year
- Advisory and compliance for liaison offices, branch offices, and project offices
- Advisory and compliance for joint ventures across the year
- Market entry strategy development with respect to Indian market
- Assistance in winding up or closure of business entities in India