Compliance And Regulatory Services
The year-round process of tax compliance matters in India, with its different rules and regulations for different companies, entities and people requires efficient tax planning and acute calendar adherence.
It is important for companies to understand tax compliance procedures in order to build a system which supports adequate resource management and avoids the obvious penalty costs on late filing of taxes and non-adherence to compliance requirements.
This requires assistance and business-oriented advisory to compliance and regulatory matters, something which our specialists in compliance and regulatory services undertake. The list of services encompassed under our team’s domain include:
- Year-round tax compliance services for companies/entities
- Undertaking registration procedures with necessary legal/tax authorities for companies/entities in India
- Compliance review, reporting and benchmarking
- Evaluation of new regulatory compliance matters and their implementation for specific business models
- Risk mitigation and risk management
- Evaluating legal/tax regulatory compliance models for different company formats to develop efficient tax strategies for companies setting up in India
- Representation before regulators such as the Ministry of Corporate Affairs, Reserve Bank of India, etc. to discuss various matters