Corporate Tax Advisory And Services
India is often perceived as a difficult business destination and a complicated tax jurisdiction, especially in terms of corporate tax. But we feel it’s a matter of perspective. To help ease the burden off your shoulders, we approach corporate tax services in a holistic manner, which includes a step-by-step methodology to help our clients in aspects ranging from corporate tax planning to developing effective tax strategies and implementing them.
Our team of consultants and business advisors takes a thorough and detailed approach for corporate tax planning in India, something which is deemed as incredibly important for any company looking to do business in India and set up a presence here. We believe that the most important element of tax planning is the in-depth understanding of businesses and business models and we spend our time in doing exactly that.
Thereafter, the tax experts work to integrate a tax plan and the business plan to present a workable tax strategy. The technical intricacies behind the tax procedures is imperative for companies to understand, something which we make sure of and assist with by hand-holding our clients from start to finish.
We undertake a detailed set of functions and services under corporate tax advisory, which is elaborated as follows:
- Advisory and opinion on complex tax issues
- Corporate tax planning for short-term and long-term business presence in India
- Review of tax strategy vis-à-vis business strategy and eliminating loopholes
- Computation of capital gains, undertaking business valuations, etc. for mergers and acquisitions
- Corporate re-organization, including business model structuring
- Group re-structuring
- Divestment advisory
- Assistance with corporate tax compliance and consulting related to advance tax computations
- Advisory on withholding tax and compliances
- Assisting with income tax returns & other corporate compliance matters
- Obtaining necessary registrations with tax authorities
- Representation before authorities for tax audits
- Support in preparation of tax litigation strategy
- Liaising with counsels for representation before high-level litigation authorities