International Tax Advisory And Services
For companies with presence in India as well as overseas, or for companies from other countries looking to set up presence in India, the concept of international tax and its implications on one’s business becomes particularly important to understand. This helps in developing a cohesive and sound strategy for international taxation, depending upon the short-term and long-term vision of the company.
Another concept which is important to understand for international tax planning is the concept of transfer pricing (TP). TP is also one of the most critical tax aspects for international companies operating in India.
In order to assist you with the planning and implementation of international tax and transfer pricing strategies, our team of business advisors and specialized international tax consultants undertakes a set of services which includes:
- International tax advisory on complex tax issues, including withholding taxes and equalization levy
- Analysis and advisory with respect to permanent establishments of foreign companies/entities in India
- International tax services and advisory on aspects related to GAAR (General Anti-Avoidance Rules), DTAA (Double Taxation Avoidance Agreements) and BEPS (Base Erosion and Profit Sharing)
- Profit and cash repatriation planning for foreign establishments
- Advisory on equalization levy
- Assistance in compliance related to transfer pricing documentation, including master file, local file and country-by-country report
- Transfer pricing advisory on complex structures and international transactions
- Representation before tax and transfer pricing authorities for tax assessments or audits by revenue authorities
- Support in preparation of and transfer pricing litigation strategy
- Engaging counsels for representation before high-level litigation authorities