TRANSFER PRICING ADVISORY AND SERVICES
The Need For Transfer Pricing In Modern Businesses
Owed to the fact that transfer pricing is becoming an increasingly relevant and important aspect for businesses across the globe due to rapid expansion of the global markets, we believe that one must look at transfer pricing as an extension of a business rather than a mere compliance practice.
This ideology, along with astute knowledge of the transfer pricing scenario in India helps us stand out to our clients and makes us unique. The increasing number of international transactions undertaken by the businesses involved is another factor as to why transfer pricing (or TP, in short) is becoming more relevant in India is because with various new regulations, methodologies and amendments being theorized and implemented by authorities, the ultimate aim to align with global transfer pricing regulations and to improve the ease of doing business in India has been effectively realized.
How Coinmen Undertakes Transfer Pricing Services
At Coinmen, our dedicated team of transfer pricing consultants with a combined experience of over 15 years specialize in providing a holistic business outlook to clients, as we undertake not just the compliance related to transfer pricing, but also its usage to provide business insight and lastly, maintaining efficient documentation processes for the same.
With a team supported by international tax experts and business advisors, we ensure that no aspect is overlooked, and the long-term vision is aligned with short-term tangible goals of our clients.
Our Team And Scope Of Work
Our extensive range of transfer pricing services include functions such as provision of advisory services with respect to a transaction between resident and non-resident entities of India, adhering to exchange control regulations, corporate law, and tax compliances.
Differentiating us from most other transfer pricing consultants is our method of pro-active involvement in businesses to not only provide consciously evaluated transfer pricing advisory services but also undertaking a thorough analysis and evaluation of the best methods available to benchmark your transactions. The team also prepares categorically detailed documentation for your transactions and assists in the various stages of its assessment and review.
Furthermore, we undertake services in preparing detailed documentation as per TP guidelines and regulations and provide regular updates on new methods and their implementation to the clients.
Our Transfer Pricing Services – At A Glance
From asserting pro-active involvement in aspects ranging from transfer pricing planning to policy implementation, we work alongside you as your partner-in-growth and can advise on all decision-making aspects related to international transactions.
As for the technicalities, our detailed list of transfer pricing services include:
- Transfer pricing planning
- Tax structuring and financial planning
- Assisting in development of a sound business strategy
- International tax advisory services and advisory related to international transactions
- Preparation of 3-tier transfer pricing documentation for penalty protection, which includes the detailed preparation, analysis and review of the master file, local file and country by country report
- Representation in front of transfer pricing authorities for tax audit procedures
- Support in preparation of sound tax litigation strategy and its implementation
- Liaising with counsels for representation in front of high-level litigation authorities
- Assisting the clients in obtaining advance pricing agreements and helping with tax rulings
- Assisting the clients in understanding and implementing Safe Harbor Rules