TRANSFER PRICING ADVISORY AND SERVICES
Transfer pricing is becoming an increasingly relevant and important aspect for businesses across the globe. This is the result of a rapid expansion of the global markets and the increasing number of international transactions undertaken by the businesses involved.
One of the factors why transfer pricing (or TP, in short) is becoming more relevant in India is because of the evolving TP scenario in the country, with various new regulations, methodologies and amendments being theorized and implemented by authorities to improve the ease of doing business. The long-term goal to align the transfer pricing regulations in India with global standards has been effectively realized and is being consistently worked upon, which has yielded significantly effective results.
At Coinmen, our dedicated team of transfer pricing consultants specialize in providing a holistic outlook to clients who approach us for transfer pricing services, as we undertake not just the compliance related to transfer pricing but using it to provide business insight and helping in maintaining efficient documentation for the same. Our extensive range of transfer pricing services include functions such as provision of advisory services with respect to a transaction between resident and non-resident entities of India, adhering to exchange control regulations, corporate law, and tax compliances.
Differentiating us from most other transfer pricing consultants is our method of pro-active involvement in businesses to not only provide consciously evaluated TP advisory services but also undertaking a thorough analysis and evaluation of the best methods available to benchmark your transactions. The team also prepares categorically detailed documentation for your transactions and assists in the various stages of its assessment and review.
Furthermore, we undertake services in preparing detailed documentation as per TP guidelines and regulations and provide regular updates on new methods and their implementation to the clients.
From asserting pro-active involvement in aspects ranging from transfer pricing planning to policy implementation, we work alongside you as your partner-in-growth and can advise on all decision-making aspects related to international transactions.
As for the technicalities, our detailed list of transfer pricing services include:
- Transfer pricing planning
- Tax structuring and financial planning
- Assisting in development of a sound business strategy
- International tax advisory services and advisory related to international transactions
- Preparation of 3-tier transfer pricing documentation for penalty protection, which includes the detailed preparation, analysis and review of the master file, local file and country by country report
- Representation in front of transfer pricing authorities for tax audit procedures
- Support in preparation of sound tax litigation strategy and its implementation
- Liaising with counsels for representation in front of high-level litigation authorities
- Assisting the clients in obtaining advance pricing agreements and helping with tax rulings
- Assisting the clients in understanding and implementing Safe Harbor Rules